Breaking

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Kevin Black Death : Kevin Black Houston TX Obituary : Clear Lake High School Orchestra Director Has Died

Death has befallen Kevin Black, who served as the Director of the Orchestra at Clear Lake High School. It has been determined what caused Norah's death. 


More than most, Kevin Black was responsible for the care of children. There are a lot of children who are grieving the loss of a father figure today.

Kevin was an educator who taught music and instilled a zest for living in his students. He had a profound love for people he instructed, and he was extremely enthusiastic about the work that he did.

The city of Brewerton, New York, is where Kevin was born, however he spent his life in Houston, Texas. It was from Cicero-North Syracuse High School that he received his diploma. 

Kevin went on to pursue a degree in music education at the State University of New York at Potsdam and a degree in music performance at the University of Akron after completing his high school studies. 

The Crane School of Music is where he received his Bachelor of Music degree in Music Education. A woman named Lea Black was Kevin's wife.

“Kevin Black, words cannot express the impact you had on my life. The love you showed me as a student and as a colleague will never be forgotten. 


I hope as I continue my teaching career I can give a fraction of the love you gave me, to my students. I know you are at peace now and that gives me comfort, as we all navigate this world without you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment